The site is hosted by SimpleRezo, a limited liability company with capital of €79,500, headquartered at 107 rue de la Réunion, 75020 PARIS, registered under number 488644931, RCS PARIS, VAT No. FR92488644931.
The SHERFI brand, ATELIER SHERFI, texts, logos, graphic charter and photographs are protected and are the exclusive property of SASU ATELIER SHERFI. Any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
ARTICLE 1 –DEFINITIONSThe terms hereinafter defined, the first letter of which is capitalized, shall have the following definition:
Personal data/Data: refers to any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him or her. This may include the user's surname, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address or gender (e.g. female, male).
Data Processor: means the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of a Processing operation, i.e. the objective and manner of carrying it out. The Data Controller is designated in article 2 hereof.
Site: designates the Internet site accessible at the following address https://www.sherfi.fr and operated by ATELIER SHERFI.
Subcontractor: refers to the natural or legal person who processes Data on behalf of the Data Controller, as part of a service.
Processing: refers to any operation or set of operations relating to Data, such as the collection, recording, storage, consultation, communication or deletion and destruction of Personal Data.
User: refers to any individual accessing the Site, whether a customer of ATELIER SHERFI or an ordinary Internet user.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLERThe Data Controller is ATELIER SHERFI.
For any question relating to the management and use of the Data, the User may contact ATELIER SHERFI by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com or by post at the following address: ATELIER SHERFI, 5 Boulevard du lycée 92170 VANVES - FRANCE.
ARTICLE 4 - PROCESSED DATA4.1. When using the Site, the User's Personal Data may be collected directly or automatically by ATELIER SHERFI.
ATELIER SHERFI takes care to collect and process only Data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
The Processing of Data is essential in order to carry out the services for which Users request the Site. Thus, if the User does not wish to provide the information requested, the User understands and accepts that ATELIER SHERFI will certainly not be able to respond to his/her request.
Personal Data is collected when :
The User fills in the contact form and must provide the following Data:
o First name
o Last name
o Email address
o Phone Number
The User contacts ATELIER SHERFI by e-mail or telephone in order to schedule an appointment, request a quote, ask for an assignment to be carried out by ATELIER SHERFI or apply to work for ATELIER SHERFI and must provide the following Data:
o First name
o Last name
o Email address
o Phone Number
4.2. The User may also communicate any other information that he/she wishes to bring to the attention of ATELIER SHERFI, it being understood that the provision of this information is not compulsory.
Should the User transmit Personal Data in this context, ATELIER SHERFI will process such data in accordance with the conditions set forth herein and in compliance with applicable regulations.
4.3. ATELIER SHERFI does not collect any Sensitive Data on the Site within the meaning of the applicable regulations.
ARTICLE 5 - PURPOSE OF PROCESSINGThe Data is used by ATELIER SHERFI in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Data Processing is thus lawful insofar as it complies with :
(i). ATELIER SHERFI's legitimate interests based on :
- On financial grounds requiring the Data to be processed;
- Requests for information made by Users.
(ii). Where applicable, Users' consent to the collection and processing of their Data.
(iii). Where applicable, the performance of a contract between ATELIER SHERFI and the User.
(iv). Where applicable, to comply with a legal obligation.
The Data referred to in article 4 above is collected for the purposes of :
- Manage requests for information from Users and contact Users
- Manage Users' requests for appointments;
- Manage Users' requests for services;
- Manage applications for ATELIER SHERFI job offers;
- Respond to requests from authorities in order to comply with national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements;
- To compile statistics, in particular relating to Site traffic;
- To manage requests to exercise rights.
7.2 Personal Data collected in order to respond to various requests for information are kept until ATELIER SHERFI provides a response to the User's request. Once ATELIER SHERFI has responded to the User's request, the User's Personal Data will be deleted.
7.3 Data collected for the management of requests to exercise rights are kept for between one (1) and six (6) years, depending on the right exercised.
7.4 The Data collected concerning applications to ATELIER SHERFI job offers are kept for one (1) year.
7.5 However, Personal Data enabling proof of a right or contract to be established, or kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, may be subject to secure archiving for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are kept (in particular, but not exclusively, those provided for by the French Commercial Code, the French Civil Code and the French Consumer Code, but also by the accounting and tax provisions applicable to ATELIER SHERFI).
ARTICLE 8 - ACCESS TO DATA8.1. All or part of ATELIER SHERFI's staff or authorized collaborators are likely to have access to all or part of the Personal Data.
Persons with access to Personal Data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
8.2. In addition, ATELIER SHERFI's partners and subcontractors may have access to the Data, in particular:
- ATELIER SHERFI's service providers in charge of hosting the Site and ATELIER SHERFI's Data;
- ATELIER SHERFI's service providers responsible for the development and maintenance of the Site;
- ATELIER SHERFI's service providers in charge of the management of analysis and audience measurement tools;
- Third parties likely to place cookies on your terminals (computers, tablets, cell phones, etc.) when you give your consent.
- The Processing carried out by ATELIER SHERFI's service providers and partners is governed by a contract in which they undertake to comply with the applicable regulations and all the obligations incumbent upon them, particularly in terms of data security and confidentiality.
8.3. The Data may also be transmitted to the judicial and supervisory authorities and to legal and judicial officers in the context of their debt collection duties and the protection of ATELIER SHERFI's interests.
ARTICLE 9 - TRANSFER OF DATAThe User's Data is stored by ATELIER SHERFI within the European Union.
However, insofar as some of ATELIER SHERFI's service providers and subcontractors may be located in third countries outside the European Union, ATELIER SHERFI may transfer the User's Data to these third countries.
ARTICLE 10 - PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATATaking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature of the Data in question, ATELIER SHERFI undertakes to implement appropriate measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of the Data. ATELIER SHERFI shall thus prevent the Data from being distorted or damaged or from being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
ATELIER SHERFI takes particular care to :
- Raising awareness of confidentiality requirements among ATELIER SHERFI employees who have access to Data;
- Securing Data access, sharing and transfer;
- The high level of Data protection requirements when selecting ATELIER SHERFI's Subcontractors and partners.
However, ATELIER SHERFI cannot be held to an obligation of result with regard to the risks and difficulties inherent in the use of electronic networks.
ARTICLE 11 - DATA BREACH11.1 ATELIER SHERFI makes every effort to protect Users' Personal Data as effectively as possible and in line with technical developments.
Nevertheless, and in particular because of the rapid development of security techniques, it is understood that no transmission or storage technology is infallible, despite the extent of the measures implemented.
11.2 In the event of a breach of Data likely to give rise to a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, ATELIER SHERFI will notify the breach in question to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) as soon as possible, and at the latest within the time limits laid down by the applicable laws and regulations.
If a violation of Data is likely to involve a high risk for the rights and freedoms of Users, ATELIER SHERFI will inform them of the violation as soon as possible, except in the cases of exceptions provided for by the applicable laws and regulations.
ARTICLE 12 - USER RIGHTSIn accordance with applicable regulations, the User has the following rights:
- Right to access their Data;
- Right to rectify, complete or update their Data;
- Right to oppose the Processing of his Data for legitimate reasons;
- Right to request the portability of their Data, i.e. the right to receive the Data provided in a structured format, and the right to transmit their Data to a third party;
- Right to request a limitation of the Processing carried out by ATELIER SHERFI relating to its Data;
- Right to request the erasure of their Data;
- Right to communicate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his Data after his death, which directives can also be registered with "a certified digital trusted third party". These directives, or a kind of "digital will", can designate a person in charge of their execution; failing this, the heirs of the User will be designated.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ATELIER SHERFI may retain certain Data when the laws and regulations applicable to its activity require it or when it has a legitimate reason to do so.
The User may exercise his rights with ATELIER SHERFI by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address: ATELIER SHERFI, 5 Boulevard du lycée – 92170 VANVES – FRANCE.
ATELIER SHERFI may verify the identity of the User and/or ask him to produce a copy of his identity document to respond to his request.
ATELIER SHERFI will ensure that it responds to the User's request as soon as possible and, in any event, within the time limits provided for by applicable laws and regulations.
In the event of a dispute in the implementation of his rights, the User may lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL): www.cnil.fr
ARTICLE 13 – THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESIf the User uses the links present on the Site to consult third-party sites, ATELIER SHERFI strongly recommends that the User take note of the provisions of the confidentiality policies of the sites consulted.
ATELIER SHERFI cannot be held responsible for the collection or processing of Data by third-party websites.